Here is a list of technology that I feel improves my life:
1. Apple Mac Mini MC815LL/A Desktop (NEWEST VERSION)
- All my life I was a PC user until my fiancee at the time brought me a Mac Mini for Christmas. No more crashes and I can do everything plus more that I did on my PC.
2. Apple iPod touch 8 GB (4th Generation) NEWEST MODELMP3 Players)
- I didn't think that I could use either of them. To my surprise, I could use them great. I set them on my lap sideways and type with my thumb. Many people have said that I text better than someone without CP. I can check emails and do mostly anything on it.
3. Verizon remote app - I have a difficult time using the TV remote because you need to aim it just right. With the Verizon app, I can use it right from my iphone and it's free.
4. Apple iPad (first generation) MB292LL/A Tablet (16GB, Wifi)Tablet Computers)
- As you can tell, we like Apple. I also was skeptical of myself using the IPad but now I love it. I can type articles, blogs etc in the comfort of anywhere. They also make key guards for that but haven't tried it yet.
5. Kindle, Wi-Fi, Graphite, 6" Display with New E Ink Pearl Technology
- The Kindle has brought back the joy of reading. I love how I can just read a book without any effort.
6. HP Officejet Pro 8500A Wireless e-All-in-One (CM755A#B1H)Office Inkjet Printers)
- This is my wireless printer. I can print from my Iphone and Ipad. It's quiet and great quality.
I know it's spring time and Christmas is the last thing on your mind. This is a great deal to store away until November. The Fisher Pri...
Being a child in the late seventies and early eighties, movies about people with disabilities were scarce. I remember seeing one on televis...
One of the most common questions I get is about being pregnant and having cerebral palsy. It's amazing how many people don't even b...
When I was young, an accessible playground wasn't heard of or a thought. I would sit on the sidelines and imagine being on the playgrou...