My new year resolutions
I admit I like New Year Resolutions. It gives me a chance to reflect on my life and the direction I would like it to go. I realize that God has a plan for me, but I can improve on my life as His plan unravels.
1. Write or blog something five days a week.
2. Be true to myself and don't lose my opinions based on someone else's.
3. Spend time with my family and less on technology.
4. Be grateful for who and what I have in life.
5. Build up my arm strength again.
6. Enjoy my children because childhood is temporary.
7. Continue to accept cerebral palsy because it's not going anywhere.
8. Write half of my book.
9. Be the best patient but firm teacher that I can be to my children, students and whoever is in my life.
10. Be in control,